MOST READ SECTIONS

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ragnarok: The Next Level!


A friend of mine forwarded me several URLs of insane YOUTUBE videos made by okonono. If Ragnarok was this dynamic and explosive, I'm sure it would get hordes of players wanting to try it out. If you ever tried playing Ragnarok Online, please do not ignore okonono's masterpieces! Watch the videos below and pass it on to your friends.You will be missing half your life if you do not watch 'em.

jRO GM vs ALICE



RAGNAROK: THE NEXT LEVEL!



RAGNAROK: SHINOBI BATTLE



By the way, based on how the poll is doing, I'll probably right something about our competitors (local) on my next post. I'm going out tonight to watch GhostRider but I'll definitely post as promised when I get back.

Lastly, I was thinking of increasing the number of my contacts on Friendster for no particular reason. So if you have an account, please add me: my e-mail is chronorancher@yahoo.com (Please don't e-mail me spam XD)

1 comment:

Mitski said...

Astig, haha!